Good evening everyone!
The thunderstorms on my end of town have been crazy, the weather has been up and down. Hot in the morning, the storm rolls in and the temperature drops 10 degrees. My family scored a huge bunch of fresh chives from the farmers market this week and it inspired me to make these twice baked potatoes.
Ingredients (serves five)
- 1/2 cup of chives
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- five large sized potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, pierce the potatoes with a fork and rub the potatoes with oil, bake for 45 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cooked through, cut a slit through the center of the potatoes, scoop out the flesh of the potatoes and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix the potato mixture and add bake into the flesh back into the shells.
- Bake the potatoes for 15 more minutes and enjoy!