Happy Wednesday everyone,
The sun is finally shining and I am looking forward to going outside and enjoying the spring sun. I love using this recipe on busy nights as it is fast and tasty.
Ingredients (serving size: 4)
1 deep dish frozen pie crust (or make your own, on busy nights I do not have time for that), 4 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, and 2 cups of veggies diced, I like to use; onion, broccoli, tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, 1/2 cup of cheese of your choice, I like to use 1/4 of cheddar and 1/4 of feta, 1 tbsp of steak spice, 1 tsp of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and milk, add the diced veggies, 1/4 of cheddar cheese, and the spices
- Dump the egg mixture into the uncooked deep dish pie crust, top with 1/4 of feta cheese
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes, remove the tin foil and bake for 15 more minutes, to ensure the quiche is cooked, poke a fork into the center and pull the egg to the side, if there are no signs of liquid, the quiche is cooked, if there is liquid, bake for another 10 minutes
- Let sit for 10 minutes before consumption, and enjoy!